The main builder ElementBuilder handles the definition and registration of Custom Elements.
Then, other builders can be used to enhance it:
- AttributeBuilder: to define attributes and react on changes
- FieldBuilder: to define fields (property/attribute) and react on changes
- OnBuilder: to listen to DOM events
- ContentBuilder: to initialize the light or shadow DOM
- TemplateBuilder: to path the DOM of the custom element
- ReferenceBuilder: to get reference of children nodes
- AttributePropagationBuilder: to delegate attribute mutations to child nodes
- PropertyDelegationBuilder: to delegate the property accesses to a single child node
For convenience, the package @tmorin/ceb-bundle-web provides all built-in artifacts for the Custom Elements authoring.