<ceb/> provides several built-in builders handling the common requirements.
For each builder, decorators counter-parts are available.
First, the custom element has to be registered using the builder ElementBuilder.
Then, other builders can be used to enhance it:
- AttributeBuilder: to define attributes and react on changes
- FieldBuilder: to define fields (property/attribute) and react on changes
- OnBuilder: to listen to DOM events
- TemplateBuilder: to initialize the light or shadow DOM
- ReferenceBuilder: to get reference of children nodes
- AttributeDelegateBuilder: to delegate attribute mutations to child nodes
- PropertyDelegateBuilder: to delegate the property accesses to a single child node